YPS Change of Address Request Form

To update the address, demographic, or emegency contact information we have on file for your student(s), please complete this form in its entirety. Once the form is submitted, you will also need to submit updated proof of residence documentation for all address change requests or legal documentation from the Court for all legal name changes to the YPS Enrollment Center via one of the following methods:

(1) Attached to this form.
(2) Email: enrollment.center@yukonps.com
(3) Fax: 405.265.1301
(4) Deliver In-Person: YPS Enrollment Center, 1000 Yukon Avenue, Yukon, OK 73099 (located inside of the Yukon Middle School 6th Grade Academy)
Proof of Residency Documentation for Address Changes:
**All documentation must be in the parent and/or legal guardian(s) name**
(1) Mortgage, Lease, Rental Agreement, or Deed
(2) Two current utility bills (i.e. Gas, Water, or Electric)
(3) Copy of your Driver's License or other Identification Card w/ Picture and Full Name.
Requested Changes to be Made (select all that apply): *

Requester Information (Must be Parent/Guardian on file)

(Page 1 / 4)
YPS Enrollment Services a Division of the Office of Technology & Information Services