I, the parent/guardian/participant, in registering at Soccer Blast, understand that he/she/I in attending the soccer program and using the facilities does so at his/her/my own risk. Soccer Blast, and its owners, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant and his/her/my family in or about any programs on the premises.
I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks inherent in participating in indoor soccer (both practice and competition); that indoor soccer is a physical sport which can require considerable running, starting, stopping and physical exertion; and could potentially lead to limb injuries; possible permanent disability and death.
Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which may occur in or about any programs on the premises and he/she/I do or does hereby fully and forever release, discharge and hold harmless Soccer Blast, all associated facilities and its owners, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, present or future resulting from or arising out of any person's participation in any programs or use of its facilities.
In addition, he/she/I agree(s) to follow rules of play and conduct set by Soccer Blast. He/she/I understand(s) that failure to do so may result in suspension from participation. Also, I waive all rights to any photos taken for use in any Soccer Blast publication.
By signing this waiver I, the parent/guardian/participant, agree to follow all COVID-19 Guidelines and Rules put in place by Soccer Blast, including but not limited to performing a personal health checker before arriving at the facility for myself, my player and any guest that accompanies me.
He/she/I also agree to wear a mask at all times when in the building, EVEN when actively playing in a game or practice.
He/she/I acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. He/she/I further acknowledge that Soccer Blast has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19.
He/she/I understand that COVID-19 can be contracted through sports, training, competition and/or any group activity at Soccer Blast. He/she/I am choosing to participate in Soccer Blast League activities at his/her/my own risk and understand that Soccer Blast cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Everytime that he/she/I enter Soccer Blast he/she/I will ensure that:
- He/she/I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- He/she/I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- He/she/I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- He/she/I do not believe he/she/I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- He/she/I have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- He/she/I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to COVID-19.
Participants under 18 years of age must have signature of parent or guardian.