Submit this Form ONLY IF
1. You are intending to play in a non SF Local Travel League (a league not scheduled by a SF based league) AND
2. You are seeking preliminary approval of Approved Public Benefit Status so that you can determine your fees to charge team members AND
3. You are not part of a club. If you are part of a club, the club must submit for preliminary approval by going to APBO Club Approval A team will be considered part of a club if:
- The team is branded with a club name: OR
- The team’s players team fee payments through a centralized organization (as opposed to a family on the team pooling funds for that team only and hiring a coach
- Adequacy of Disclosure: The team must provide adequeate disclosure of its fees, playing league and other requireents.
- Residency: The team must plan to meet the SF Residency Requirement
- Scholarships: The team must meet the SFRPD scholarship requirement
- Good Standing: The team and coach must be in good standing.
- Independent: The team is not part of a club.
- Go to APBO Travel Team Rules for more details.
Note: The team does not need to submit a filing fee at this time. Fees will be submitted by individual teams when team formation is completed and you apply for your fields.