Meet new people and have fun working with our 935 community-minded volunteers to produce America's New Year Celebration. You'll enjoy networking opportunities, special members-only events, and a unique New Year's Day experience.
As a volunteer member of the Tournament of Roses, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members in the hands-on planning and execution of our many events celebrating the New Year. It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s a great way to meet new people and give back to your community!
We will be accepting new members in early 2020. You are invited to come learn how you can get involved at an informational meeting:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2020 (6:30 – 7:30PM)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020 (6:30 – 7:30PM)
391 S. Orange Grove Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91184
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Residence or business address within 15 miles of Pasadena City Hall, 100 Garfield Ave, Pasadena CA 91101
- Age between 21 and 66 as of January 16, 2020
- Purchase a white suit and accessories
- Pay annual dues of $55-$75 depending on member level
- Be available EACH year at New Year’s to volunteer
- Be available to attend committee meetings throughout the year.