Pawsitive Karma Rescue (PKR) reserves the right to refuse adoption to anyone. Please go to www.pawsitivekarmaresuce.com/barncats and read the care requirements for a rescued feral/outdoor cat in full. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns not addressed in the "Barn/Outdoor Cats" section of the PKR website. Please complete the below form with integrity. Your signature on this document indicates that you have read and agree to the terms of a Rescue Barn/Outdoor Cat Adoption, including the requirement to provide food, shelter and medical care as detailed in the "Barn/Outdoor Cats - What are the requirements?" section of the PKR website.
Adoption Policies: Individuals must meet the following criteria in order to adopt an animal from PKR.
- At least 18 years of age
- Provide government issued identification showing your name and current address - If you are renting, you must have the consent of your landlord to keep the animal, and have paid your pet deposit prior to adoption
- Under no circumstances are you to surrender the animal to a shelter or any other location besides PKR, without the express permission of PKR
- Register the animal's microchip with your owner information within 24 hours of adoption
- Agree to send follow-up reports on animal well-being when requested by PKR within 24 hours of request
- Agree to a high quality diet for your new pet that has been approved by PKR