This is a questionnaire for interest in adopting a Pawsitive Karma Pet. Please fill out this application truthfully and exact. A representative will be contacting you shortly. Thank you for your interest in adopting a rescue pet!
Adoption Policies: Individuals must meet the following criteria in order to adopt an animal from PKR.
- At least 18 years of age
- Provide government issued identification showing your name and current address - If you are renting, you must have the consent of your landlord to keep the animal, and have paid your pet deposit prior to adoption
- Under no circumstances are you to surrender the animal to a shelter or any other location besides PKR, without the express permission of PKR
- You must take the animal to a qualified veterinarian within 25 days of adoption, and obtain all necessary vaccinations on schedule
- Register the animal's microchip with your owner information within 24 hours of adoption
- Agree to send follow-up reports on animal well-being when requested by PKR within 24 hours of the request
- Agree to a high-quality diet for your new pet that has been approved by PKR
Questions on this questionnaire are created based on research and common reasons for animal neglect or adoption returns. Please answer these questions with detail and honesty. All information received from our questionnaires is used for screening purposes only.