Medical Release: I release and hold harmless the Moorestown Theater Company, Inc. (MTC), and any of its officers, trustees, and/or staff, of any and all liability for any injuries or damages to me or my child, as a result of any function, rehearsal, or performance. Furthermore, all participants are physically fit (except as noted below) to participate in a theatrical production. I hereby authorize MTC to act for me in a medical emergency in the event that I cannot be immediately contacted. I also hereby assume responsibility for payment of any treatment.
Participant Agreement: I acknowledge that I have read the MTC Participant Agreement, which appears below, and hereby agree to abide by its terms.
The Moorestown Theater Company (MTC) would like to welcome you and thank you for participating in this production. The purpose of this Participant Agreement is to establish some expectations of all involved.
What Cast Members Will Do:
· I will attend every rehearsal for which I am scheduled.
· I will be prepared for every rehearsal for which I am scheduled.
· I will call if I have to miss or be late for a scheduled rehearsal (856 / 778-8357 during the day or 609 / 922-2506 during rehearsal hours).
· I understand that if I have more than three unexcused rehearsal absences, I may be dropped from the production and/or musical numbers.
· I will be respectful of each location in which we rehearse or perform.
· I will do my best to not cause any damage to any of these locations, and know that I will be held financially responsible for the cost of repairs for any damages.
· I will be respectful of the MTC production staff and my fellow cast members.
· I will be responsible for making and/or acquiring my own costumes (following the instructions from the director and/or costume designer).
· My family will buy at least 10 tickets for the production.
· I will complete my “bio” for the production’s program at www.moorestowntheatercompany.orgwithin the first two weeks of the production.
· For “Main Stage” productions only, I will turn in and pay for a 1/4-page ad for each family member in the production (not exceeding a full page ad) for the production’s program.
· For all other MTC productions, I may turn in an ad for the production’s program at the specified price.
· If available, I will perform with my fellow cast members at any public parades/performances, such as Moorestown Day, Fourth of July Parade, Family Fun Day, Candlelight Night, Holiday Parade, and/or Art Walks.
· I will assist my fellow cast members with the “Set Strike” for my production.
What MTC Will Do:
· MTC will provide a fun, valuable, and educational theatrical experience.
· MTC will provide supervised sites to rehearse and perform.
· MTC will provide a fair casting process, with the goal of getting the best actor in each role (which may result in some roles being “double-cast”).
· MTC will provide a musical score to each participant (which may be kept).
· MTC will provide a script to participants with “speaking” roles (which also may be kept).
· MTC will provide a T-shirt (with cast on back) to each participant (at no additional charge).
· For “Main Stage” productions only, MTC will provide a “lawn sign” to each participant to display (and to keep).
· For “Main Stage” productions only, MTC will host an end-of-show cast pool party (after the “Set Strike”).
Media Disclaimer: I will allow my name and photo and/or names and photos of my family to be used for promotional purposes, to be printed in the production’s program, and/or to be posted on the MTC website.
Refund Policy: A $25.00 registration fee per family will be kept by MTC if anyone chooses not to participate after registering.
I acknowledge reading all of the above items, I understand all of them, and by clicking on the box below, I agree to abide by all of them.