- We welcome as many team entries per venue as you wish however, your team entry must be communicated and approved by the venues Club Manager / Coach.
- All clubs entering must have at least 1 x Padel court on site at their venue
- Each team to comprise of 6-10 players (male or female)
- Teams will be put into Division 1 or Division 2 based on player nominations received and last years results.
- Entry fee is £30/team, payable at point of entry
National Tier (Division 1)
- The 8 teams qualified to the National Finals in season 2019 are directly invited to participate in Division 1 National Finals
- The National Finals will take place over the weekend of 19th & 20th September (subject to change) at the National Tennis Centre
- Prize money will be given to the National Finals winners and runners up
Regional Tier (Division 2)
- Teams will compete in a play-off format over the weekend of 16th & 17th May 2020 (subject to confirmation – to be determined by the number of team registrations and specific to each region/group)
- The National Finals for Division 2 will take place on Saturday 26th September 2020 at the National Tennis Centre (subject to change)