This form is for people who have completed a safeguarding course from an external provider. If the certificate is accepted, it will be equivalent to the LTA Level 1 Safeguarding & Protection in Tennis course and will be valid for three years from the original date of attendance/completion.
Note: you do not need to upload a LTA safeguarding certificate as this will be uploaded to your LTA account automatically.
For the certificate to be accepted the safeguarding course must be:
- Basic awareness safeguarding training
- Have been a face-to-face or a live virtual course which was led by a Safeguarding Tutor
- Approximately three hours long
- Completed within the last three years
- Include information about the Prevent Duty*
* If the course did not contain Prevent training then this can be completed by following the link here. Please attach your Prevent certificate to this form along with your safeguarding certificate.
If you have any queries relating to safeguarding courses/certificates then please visit the LTA Help Centre.