An LTA ranking is a measure of where you stand within your county, region and nationwide and represent an overall order of merit with players positioned according to ranking points acquired in domestic and international tournaments from both singles and doubles events.
- Ranking points are only awarded for grade 1 (highest) to grade 5 tournaments and leagues each week
- Rankings are calculated every week, on a Friday, based on points awarded to players for competing in open, 18, 16, 14, 12 and 11 & under age groups. Each age group has its own points table to proportionately reward players for playing in older age groups
- The cut off for the weekly ranking run is the Sunday before, therefore any events that have an End date after that will count the following week
- Only one set of points is allocated per event i.e. a player who competes in both the qualifying and main draw events of a tournament will only get one set of points
- Any team competition graded 1 to 5 will also count towards your ranking although points may not be added until the end of the competition.
If you have any incorrect or missing ranking points based on the above please fill the following form in order for us to help with your query
If your enquiry is not in relation to ranking points then you will need to contact our Customer Spport Team via our Support Centre.