Please bring or mail in the following items with the completed forms (DO NOT FAX):
- Bride’s Baptismal certificate.
- Groom’s Baptismal certificate.
- Letter of Good Standing from Koumbaro’s home parish
- $750 Sacrament Fee (Non-Stewards only - This is not Stewardship)*
- Chanter Fee - $125.00 and Caretaker Fee - $100.00
- Organist (if needed) - $150.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SACRAMENT DATE CANNOT BE BOOKED UNTIL THIS FORM AND THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE RECEIVED.
Once all required forms are received the bride and groom will come to the office to sign the official documents.
*The sacrament fee will be waived only if the family of the bride or groom are stewards in good standing of St. Paraskevi.
WEDDING DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Stefana (wedding crowns) 2. Silver Tray with Koufeta (Candied Almonds)
- Two (2) small candles 4. Wedding Rings
CHURCH DECORATION GUIDELINES
The Greek Orthodox Church is adorned with only those things that remind us of Heaven, and therefore do not require any additional decorating. However, certain items are acceptable for weddings.
- Flower arrangements on the pews down main aisle only. No nails, tape, glue, etc. are allowed to affix flowers.
- Two (2) floral arrangements only. They must not be higher than three (3’) feet tall (Including stand)
- Two (2) large candles not taller than three (3’) feet high including stands.
Wedding rehearsals are not required. If you still would like a wedding rehearsal, please call the church office to make the arrangements.
Anything outside of these guidelines must receive written permission from the Senior Pastor of St. Paraskevi