The New Jersey History and Historic Preservation conference is the annual state-wide educational and networking opportunity for history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, archaeology, municipal preservation commissions, county heritage offices, developers, students, and more!
- Opening reception at Boardwalk Hall featuring Nelson Johnson, author of The Northside: African Americans and the Creation of Atlantic City & Boardwalk Empire: The Birth, High Times, and Corruption of Atlantic City
- An exciting keynote address by Adam Markham, Acting Director of the Climate & Energy Program at the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), at the Tropicana
- Hands on workshop(s) with the NJ Historic Preservation Office
- Choice of classroom sessions, lightning sessions, and tours of Atlantic City, Boardwalk Hall, and South Jersey architecture
- Marketplace sponsor and vendor exhibits
- Student Poster Sessions
- Closing reception at Stockton University Atlantic City
This year's conference will be held at Stockton University Atlantic City.
To view ticket options, please see the Registration Information Sheet (PDF)
in a new tab. It is recommended that you download or leave the PDF open so that you can refer back to it as you fill out the registration form. To view the conference agenda, please visit the conference website
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX FOLLOWING SUBMISSION. AFTER YOU HIT SUBMIT, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT A RECIEPT. THIS SERVES AS YOUR CONFIRMAITON.